Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The long Awaited Diana Photos!!!


Diana, the Greek Goddess of the Hunt, is the name of a lovely analogue camera that I bought this year. It is a delightful nostalgic blue with a hugo flash that is the only thing that requires batteries.
Everything else; the focus, the aperture, the shutter speed, and even the shutter itself, are completely manual. Mom and Dad still don't understand the reason I don't just go with digital, and I'll admit, it is a ton easier and simpler. But there is one reason that outweighs everything, in my mind at least. That thing is the flaws.
In a digital camera only
one thing is put to chance. That is if the picture will upload or
not. But with the Diana, everything
is entirely up in the air. This is the beauty. I'll let the pictures
speak for themselves.

No comments: