Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fuud.

So I've been making all this food and taking pictures for the fun of it. I was afraid it was rather pointless until I realized that I have a blog to boast on...
(p.s. the first three pictures were taken w/ my phone, so they're not as good)












Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Took a while, but tasted amazing.










Pasta I made up. It reminds me of those TV dinner things, except way yummier. Brookie's friends finished it off pretty quickly.














Left: Eggs with onions and cheese.
Right: Broccoli steamed and sauted in soy sauce (aka Lindsay style).
Suprisingly good together.







Oober fluffy waffles full of
blueberries and chocolate chips.
They were so much simpler than I expected!

















Chocolate Mousse. mmm.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I could definitely go for some mousse with a side of sweet & sour chicken. Shelley, this food looks SO tasty!